Support The University: Catch these 2023 Game Days
Some say the holidays are the happiest time of the year. A true Badgers fan will disagree with that. For so many of us, football season is the happiest time of the year. A cozy red hoodie and a good beer. Fall foliage and a collective team spirit as the Badgers score a touchdown. Is there anything better? We don’t think so!
Check Important Info Before You Go
- If you have tickets to a game, but can’t attend you can now transfer your tickets to a friend!
- If you can’t make it to a game and would prefer to sell your ticket, you can do so with Seat Geek.
- Extra security will be implemented this year. Fans will need to pass through metal detectors after scanning their tickets.
- The only bags allowed are 12”x6”x12” clear totes, 1 gallon plastic storage bags, or small clutch purses. Click here to read the full bag policy.
2023 Badgers Home Games
Wisconsin Badgers vs. Buffalo
Wisconsin Badgers vs. Georgia Southern
Wisconsin Badgers vs. Rutgers
Hey fellow alumni- get ready to reunite with us! This is the Badger’s homecoming game. And there’s a whole week of fun homecoming events before the game.
- Bring the whole family for a Scavenger Hunt on Wednesday 10/4.
- Friday 10/6 is when you’ll start getting pumped up. We’ll kick off the evening with a parade followed by T DJs, a silent disco, trivia, free beverages, and fireworks over Lake Mendota.
- Arrive on campus early on Saturday to join in the annual tailgate events. Enjoy music, shows, raffles, and refreshments. Mingle with old and new alumni. Start getting pumped up before the team rampages the field
Wisconsin Badgers vs. Iowa
Wisconsin Badgers vs. Ohio State
Wisconsin Badgers vs. Northwestern
Wisconsin Badgers vs. Nebraska
Away Games To Travel To
We support any serious fans who are up for traveling to the games with the team! If you’re up for a road trip here are the upcoming 2023 Badgers away games. If you’re not up for traveling, be sure to tune in to the Varsity network and listen to live streams of the games.
Wisconsin Badgers vs. Washington State
Wisconsin Badgers vs. Purdue Boilermakers
Wisconsin Badgers vs. Illinois
Wisconsin Badgers vs. Indiana
Wisconsin Badgers vs. Minnesota
If you must choose any away game to travel to… this is the one. The rivalry between the Badgers and the Gophers is the oldest in the country. Each year, the teams battle for their trophy, Paul Bunyon’s Axe.
The Big Ten Football Championship Game will take place on December 2nd, 2023 in Indianapolis, IN.
Will the Badgers make it to the Championship Game this year? It’s too soon to tell! But the majority consensus is that coach Luke Fickell is a man who could make it happen. Wisconsin has consistently been a top 25 program throughout the last three decades. But only one thing is for sure…no matter what, we’ll be supporting the team every step of the way.
Ever wondered about the History of Camp Randall Stadium?
Construction of Camp Randall Stadium began over 100 years ago in 1917. It’s one of the oldest stadiums in America today. It’s been through several journeys of innovation and renovation and remains a sentinel for Wisconsin football. The stadium can hold approximately 80,000 fans at capacity.
Camp Randall has always been a training ground. But not always for precision passes and touchdowns… it originated as a Civil War training camp. The camp trained over 70,000 Union soldiers and served as a holding spot for Confederate prisoners of war. This established its history as a place for Wisconsin wins.
Throughout the years, the stadium has hosted several iconic events like Pink Floyd and Phil Collins in concert or hosting the State Fair.
The Badgers have been residents of Camp Randall since November 3rd, 1917 when they played a victorious 10-7 game against the Minnesota Gophers.
If you see any of The Hub Team at the games this fall, be sure to say hi! We’ll be cheering on our team every chance we get.